Размер текста: A A A
Цвет сайта: T T T
Upon enrolment to the higher educational institutions, citizens with special needs without results of the Unified State Exam shall pass entry examinations determined by the Higher Educational Institution in accordance with the List of Entry Examinations and additional entry examinations (if any) in form solely established by the Higher Educational Institution accounting for special needs, individual possibilities and health status (hereinafter referred to as the special needs) of such prospective students.
Entry examination on Russian language shall be carried out in writing in form of narration.
The following requirements shall be met during the entry examinations:
1.Entry exams shall be carried out in separate classroom, number of prospective students in one classroom shall not exceed:
Large number of the prospective students with special needs for passing of the entry examination in a single classroom, as well as passing of the entry examinations by students with special needs and students without any special needs in a single classroom is allowed, unless it causes any difficulties for students during the entry examination;
2. Upon written request of the prospective students submitted prior to commencement of the entry examinations, duration of such entry examinations may be extended relative to the duration of the Unified State Exam on relevant liberal arts, however by no more than 1.5 hours;
3. Presence of the assistant providing to the prospective students relevant technical support accounting for their special needs (assistance in occupation of working place, in movement, in reading and in performing of the task, in communication with the examiner);
4. Prospective students are provided with printed instruction on the procedure for carrying out of the entry examinations;
5. Accounting for special needs, the prospective students may use all necessary technical means during entry exams
6. Material and technical means shall provide the prospective students with unrestrained access to the classrooms, rest rooms and other rooms, and their staying in the above-indicated rooms (availability of rampants, handles, widened doorways, lifts (if there are no lifts, a classroom shall be located on the ground floor), availability of special armchairs and other accessories).
Additionally, during the entry exams the following requirements shall be met depending on the category of prospective students with special needs:
а) for visually impaired students:
б) for deaf and hearing impaired students:
в) for persons with severe speech disorders, deaf, hearing impaired, all entry exams, if requested, may be carried in written form;
г) for persons with MSDs (severe disordered motor functions of upper limbs or absence of upper limbs):