Размер текста: A A A
Цвет сайта: T T T
1. 54.03.04 Restoration (duration of full-time education – 4 years, duration of full-time / part-time education is 5 years)
2. 07.03.02 Reconstruction and Restoration of Architectural Heritage (duration of full-time education is 5 years, duration of full-time / part-time education is 6 years)
In 2016, the following number of financed places are provided for enrolment to the I course of full-time education:
Quota limit for admission of the persons with special rights is no more than 10% of the control admission figures.
Timing of admission to financed places:
Applications for enrolment are accepted from June 20 until July 11, 2016 at address: Moscow city, Kasatkina Street, building 3 (2nd entrance, 6th floor, office 604)
Termination date of the entry examinations is July 26, 2016.
Acceptance of applications for enrolment and original certificates of education from persons enrolling without entry examinations within the limits of admission quota is terminated on July 28, 2016.
Acceptance of applications for enrolment and original certificates of education from persons included in the list of persons enrolling based on results of the general competition within the scope of the first stage of enrolment (until occupation of 80% of the financed places) is terminated on August 1, 2016.
Acceptance of applications for enrolment and original certificates of education from persons included in the list of persons enrolling based on results of the general competition within the scope of the second stage of enrolment (until occupation of 100% of financed places) is terminated on August 6, 2016.
List of documents upon application:
1. Identity document, citizenship (copy);
2. Certificate of education;
3. For realization of the right to admission within the limits of quota for persons with special rights – certificate of such rights;
4. Documents confirming individual achievements of the prospective student, results of which are accounted for upon admission;
5. If required and if available – document confirming special needs of the student;
6. For relevant categories of citizens – statement of the federal institution of social and medical assessment on absence of contraindications for education in such majors;
7. 6 photos 3х4, dull.
Documents for enrolments may be submitted in electronic form by persons residing Moscow city and Moscow Area at address: email@example.com
Preliminary medical inspection (examination) is not conducted due to the lack of necessity.
Living community is absent.
The right to admission for education within the limits of special quota is granted to disabled children, disabled of the I and II groups, persons disabled from childhood, persons disabled due to military injury or illness picked up during military service, which subject to statement of the federal institution of social and medical assessment are not prevented from education in relevant educational organizations, orphaned children, and legally free children, as well as persons out of the number of orphaned children, and legally free children.
Pre-emptive right of enrolment is granted to the following persons:
1. Orphaned children, and legally free children, as well as persons out of the number of orphaned children, and legally free children;
2. Disabled children, disabled of the I and II groups, which subject to statement of the federal institution of social and medical assessment are not prevented from education in relevant educational organizations;
3. Citizens of up to twenty years old with only one parent, disabled person of the I group, if per capita income of the family is less than the amount of minimum wage established in the subject of the Russian Federation at location of the above citizens;
4. Citizens affected by radiation due to disaster at the Chernobyl Atomic Electric Power Station subjected to the Law of the Russian Federation dated May 15, 1991 No 1244-1 “On social protection of citizens affected by radiation due to disaster at the Chernobyl Atomic Electric Power Station”
5. Children of uniformed personnel died upon execution of their military duties or died due to injuries (wounds, traumas, contusion) or illnesses got by them upon execution of theirs military duties, of which upon participation in conduction of counter-terrorist measures and/or other measures for prevention of the terrorism;
6. Children of died (deceased) Heroes of the Soviet Union, Heroes of the Russian Federation and Full Cavaliers of the Order of Glory;
7. Children of officers of the internal affairs bodies, correctional system institutions and bodies, federal fire fighting service, State Fire Fighting Service, bodies in charge for control of the circulation of narcotics and psychotropic substances, customs bodies, persons died (deceased) due to injury or other damage to health got in course of execution of the service duties or due to illness got during service in the above-mentioned institutions and bodies, as well as their dependents;
8. Children of prosecutor’s officers dies (deceased) due to injury or other damage to health got during service in the prosecutor bodies or following dismissal due damage to health related to their official activities;
9. Uniformed persons doing military service under the contract and continuous contractual military service of which comprises at least three years, as well as citizens doing compulsory military service and enrolling to the educational institution based on recommendations of their major-generals provided to the above citizens in order established by the federal execution body presupposing military service under the federal law;
10. Citizens doing contractual military service within at least three years in the Armed Forces of the Russian Federation, other military forces, military formations and bodies and dismissed from the military service under grounds specified in Sub-clauses “b” – “d”, Clause 1, Sub-clause “a”, Clause 2 and Sub-clauses “a” – “c”, Clause 3, Article 51 of the Federal Law No 53-FZ dated March 28, 1998 “On military duty and service”;
11. Disabled war veterans, participants of military actions, as well as veterans of military actions out of persons specified in Sub-clauses 1-4, Clause 1, Article 3 of the Federal Law No 5-FZ dated January 12, 1995 “On veterans”.
12. Citizens directly participating in testing of the nuclear weapons, radiological weapons in atmosphere, nuclear weapons underground, in training exercises with application of such weapons and radiological substances until the actual termination date of such tests and practical exercises; persons directly participating in liquidation of the radiological accidents at nuclear facilities of subface and underface vesslels, and other military objects, persons directly participating in arrangement and maintenance of works for collection and burying of radiological substances, as well as persons directly participating in liquidation of the consequences of given accidents (uniformed personnel and persons from the voluntary personnel of Armed Forces of the Russian Federation, uniformed personnel of internal forces of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Russian Federation, persons doing service in railway military forces and other military formations, officers of the internal affairs services of the Russian Federation and federal fire fighting service of the State Fire Fighting Service);
uniformed personnel, including uniformed personnel of the internal armed forces of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Russian Federation, officers of the internal affairs bodies of the Russian Federation, correctional system, federal firefighting service of the State Firefighting Service, fulfilling tasks in condition of the armed conflict in the Chechen Republic and surrounding territories related to armed conflict zone, and the above uniformed personnel fulfilling tasks during counter-terroristic operations at the territory of the North-Caucasian Region.
Upon admission to education, additional points are provided for the following individual achievements:
If two or more individual achievements are available, no more than 10 points are granted in the aggregate.
The organization arranges for carrying out of the entry examinations for prospective students out of the number of persons with special needs and/or disabled persons (hereinafter collectively referred to as the “Persons with Special Needs”) accounting for specific aspects of their psychophysical development, individual abilities and state of health (the “special needs”).
Organization shall create material and technical conditions providing the Persons with Special Needs with the opportunity of unrestricted access to classrooms, rest rooms and other premises, as well as their staying in the above premises (of which availability of rampants, handles, widened doorways, lifts (if there are no lifts, a classroom shall be located on the ground floor).
Entry examinations for students with special needs shall be carried out in a separate classroom.
Number of prospective students with special needs in one classroom shall not exceed as follows:
Large number of the prospective students with special needs for passing of the entry examination in a single classroom, as well as passing of the entry examinations by students with special needs and students without any special needs in a single classroom is allowed, unless it causes any difficulties for students during the entry examination.
Presence of the assistant out of the employees of the educational institution or subcontracted persons providing to the prospective students relevant technical support accounting for their special needs (assistance in occupation of working place, in movement, in reading and in performing of the task, in communication with the examiner) is allowed during the entry examinations).
By decision of the educational institution, duration of the entry examinations for students with special needs may be extended by no more than 1.5 hours.
Students with special needs are provided with the accessible information on entry examinations procedure.
In process of passing of the entry examination, prospective students with special needs may use technical means required due to their special needs.